NWMLS recently had an educational conference that was held in Lynnwood, WA called NWMLS EXPOsed where members in attendance could take real estate classes for clock hour credit (class credit needed to renew their real estate license). The event also offered breakfast, lunch, a keynote speaker, a cocktail hour, and more.
I created booklets that doubled as name tags for the members in attendance, the NWMLS staff that were in attendance, and the event sponsors that were in attendance. Each booklet was created in Adobe InDesign and featured:
- Variable Data - Person's Name & Company Name
- A welcome letter from the NWMLS CEO, Tom Hurdelbrink
- A bio for our keynote speaker, Elliot Eisenberg
- A list of available classes with times and locations
- A map of the building with icons (created in Adobe Illustrator)
- A page dedicated to our event sponsors
- A notes page
Please select the following link to view the full member booklet in a new tab.